Leverage program management techniques to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of products and ensure compliance with all contract requirements for a DoD Acquisition Category (ACAT) program. Work with the client to shape activities under contract in concert with the statement of work, organizational strategic plans, and its associated goals and objectives. Assist with managing schedules, developing briefings to external stakeholders, identifying project risks, and responding to data calls and actions. Identify opportunities to improve program management processes and identify change management issues or requirements related to strategic implementation.
Nice If You Have:
- 8+ years of experience with DoD program management and acquisition management for ACAT programs across the acquisition life cycle, including cost, schedule, and performance
- Experience with managing multiple projects, including adjusting to shifting priorities and quickly solving problems
- Experience with transformation initiatives in large organizations
- Experience with developing executive level briefs and documents
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with managing Department of Navy projects preferred
- Experience with large IT projects and governance preferred
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or DAWIA PM Level III Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.