We are in need of a full time Maryland Medicaid Specialist to join our growing team at Cadia Healthcare of Hyattsville!
We provide 24-hour skilled nursing care, inpatient rehabilitation therapies and a variety of other specialized medical services to promote our residents' personal independence and quality of life.
We offer family like work environment with competitive compensation and benefits.
Full-time employees are eligible for below benefits (subject to different waiting periods)
Employer paid life insurance
Employer paid long-term disability insurance
401K retirement plan with employer match
Onsite Daycare Center with Employee Discount
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The Maryland Medicaid Specialist will perform the following duties :
- Working closely with the Admissions Department, review and verify payor sources of all potential admissions to the long term care facility
- Responsible completing all long term care screening for Maryland.
- Meet with resident or responsible party to complete all documentation needed for Maryland and DC Medicaid
- Coordinate with Maryland case worker weekly to complete long term care application.
- Ensure that all 257s , level of care and prior authorization are completed and certified prior to upload into the Medicaid system.
- Update and maintain all records regarding Medicaid pending weekly.
- Performs any miscellaneous work assignments as may be required.
High school Diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in healthcare administration, business, or other related field preferred but not required.
Three to Five years experience in Maryland Medicaid process in long term care skilled nursing facility.