- Systems Analysis
- Project Management
- Microsoft Word
- Customer Service
Genpact is seeking a Test Associate. MUST HAVE RECENT HEALTHCARE/FACETS
Utilizing strong functional/technical area knowledge of and expertise with relevant systems/applications, the incumbent defines, evaluates, and validates requirements, business functional design, and technical design for complex business issues within their domain areas. They act as a liaison representing their department and the processes and workings within it to develop effective technical solutions and minimize operational and system/application impacts. Coordinates with IT to support problem resolution, testing, software upgrades and related projects of a more complex nature.
Scope of work for Healthcare UAT Testing
- FACETS data that feeds to member/group
- Coordinate and develop testing plans with Business area and IT
- Serve as point of contact for business testing activities and influence testing strategy to ensures testing will appropriately meet business requirements
- Develop, document and may, in some cases, execute test plans and scenarios
- Analyze and verify results for accuracy, relevance and completeness.
- Provide impact assessments and make recommendations to the business owner regarding issues, risks, etc.
- Assist IT and help identify business area impacts for hardware and software upgrades, security changes, and architectural enhancements as needed.
- Strong analytical experience including root cause analysis
- Strong communication orally and written
- Recent FACETS Subject Matter Expert (no more than 2 years gap in FACETS usage)
- FACETS understanding and experience in claims processing and pricing outcome
- SQL or query experience
Technical Support/Business Expertise
- Provide advanced technical knowledge and support in operational system/application and procedural issues to the business and IT.
- Provide systems analysis expertise and regularly considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Coordinate ongoing user support for ad hoc questions, inquiries, and service requests.
- Assist less senior Business Systems Analysts to enhance overall team performance
- Facilitate the resolution of large, complex production system problems by
o Performing initial triage for severity and business impact of system/application failures.
o Troubleshooting and analyzing to determine root cause of issues,
o Developing applicable business processes and solutions to ensure quality, cost effectiveness, timeliness of customer service, and regulatory requirements and mandates are met.
o Coordinating with IT, other teams and vendors as needed to devise, test and implement long term remedies.
- Work collaboratively on projects and initiatives with the business and IT by eliciting and documenting business requirements and preparing appropriate functional specifications while considering technical capabilities of the system/application and ensuring an integrated approach is used.
o Facilitates project intake, including scheduling of projects.
- Familiarity with health care industry is preferred
- Project management skills.
- Focus on proactive and creative solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply technical specifications
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid formal presentation skills.
- Ability to work in and/or lead cross-functional project teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to interpret and present quantitative data.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Process focused
- Solid PC skills with MS Word and Excel
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $38.00 to $40.00 /hour