Hello! We have a website that uses Shopify as its ecommerce back-end, but currently is built on a headless front-end (Graph CMS/Vercel) that connects through Shopify via API.
We are looking to quickly (within 3-4 weeks) transfer over the entire site to Shopify, built on the theme 2.0 framework. Along with the transition of platforms, the site will undergo a small redesign, while functionality remains the same.
- You are a Shopify Expert, and you have built a 2.0 theme already (we will ask for links)
- Strong knowledge of the capabilities / limitations of developing on the Shopify platform.
- Write code that prioritizes performance, readability, extensibility and accessibility.
- Adapt code style to accommodate a diverse portfolio of clients and industries.
- Strategize ways to approach difficult features before diving into code.
- Take ownership of completing the work on time and finding creative solutions independently.
- You have an eye for design and can provide solutions when no design was provided. The front-end should look buttoned-up with nothing misaligned.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 4 years (Required)
- CSS: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote