The world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency is seeking an HR administrative assistant to provide administrative support to the HR Operations Department including Payroll, HRIS, Compensation, Compliance and Benefits.
- Support a team of HR professionals and assist with various HR-related projects, processes, policies, and procedures
- Assist with HRIS entry, reporting, data extraction, and daily support for administration, including quarterly reports on HR-related costs
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR Operations department
- Partner with building parking office to manage parking passes, access badges and invoices
- Client services, special projects, and ad hoc responsibilities for the department as needed in a very fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical solving skills, ATS knowledge, HRIS, (Workday preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree required; MUST have at minimum and no exceptions 2-3 years administrative experience in HR and/or an entertainment company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team and represent the culture of the company
- Team player with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Strong work ethic with high interest in learning about the Human Resources field
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic, corporate environment
- Unimpeachable integrity and can be trusted to maintain confidential information
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.