The MDS Coordinator is responsible for their portion of the MDS and Care plans of residents. This position will directly report to the Director of Nursing Services (DNS).
Quick Facts for what we’re looking for:
- RN license in Nebraska
- Long-term care experience
- Experience doing MDS’s and must be certified through AANAC as a Resident Assessment Coordinator (RAC-CT) or be willing to train and become certified within 6 months of hire.
- Team player
- Someone who has a desire to grow in a Nursing Administrative role
Some of the job expectations:
- Completes the assigned portions of the MDS and coordinates the care planning process for Nursing.
- Reviews MDS and nursing care plans for completion and validity of entire process
- Queries other members for accuracy of MDS; and provides final quality check prior to MDS transmission.
- Provides support and recognition to co-workers related to completion of the RAI / MDS process.
- Observes and reports residents’ conditions. Communicates with physicians using center/campus systems.
- Directs and assists with co-worker, resident, family/significant other education.
- Uses the EMR accurately.
Learn more: Call Jessica Donner, DNS at 402-395-5050
Base salary: $25.25-$28.44 plus applicable shift differentials. Weekend and holiday rotation. Full benefit package available for full-time including paid time off, holiday incentives and many other company benefits. This position is part-time but can be combined with a part-time charge nurse position to reach full-time hours. We are a 5-star facility.
How to apply:
Submit your resume through Indeed to begin the application process.
Or you can apply directly at www.good-sam.com
Job Type: Part-time