The PersonalAssistant will assist the Branch Manager in the office and at hispersonal residence with errands, cooking, maintaining his VIP Birthday programand any additional assigned tasks. The primary focus of this role is to makesure the Branch Manager is supported at the highest level so he can focus ongrowing the business.
T*op 3 Job Responsibilities: *
1) Assist the Branch Manager with all personal errands
Assistthe Branch Manager with all personal tasks at the home and office. This couldinclude running errands, cooking, picking up orders, ordering concert tickets,making reservations, car issues, picking up his lunch, helping with tasks aroundhis residence…etc.
2) Implement the Birthday Program (VIP Program)
Keeptrack of the Branch Manager’s VIP list (Names, addresses, email addresses,phone numbers, birthday and hobbies) and “All About You” forms. This willentail researching and purchasing a special gift for each VIP, making sure itis wrapped and ready to go the day of their birthday.
3) Implement a Recurring Touchpoint Program
Implementand keep track of the Branch Manager’s touchpoint system for loan officers.This will entail following up after initial meetings/calls, dropping gifts attheir place of business and providing updates on where they are in the process.
E*ssential Duties of the Position: *
· Assist with all personal errands/tasks at thehome or in the office
· Implement the Birthday Program (VIP Program)
· Maintain the BranchManager’s VIP list
· Assist with tasks around the Branch Manager’shome (cooking, errands…etc)
· Assist with the Monthly Employee Cookouts anddinners at the Branch Manager’s home
· Implement a recurring touchpoint program –follow up and gifting drops to prospective loan officers
· Assist with any additional levels of support asrequested
· Must have a go-getter attitude
· Must be an animal lover – assist with thehorses, chickens, goats, & dogs on the personal residence
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and reliabletransportation
· Must be able to work40 hours per week and overtime as required.
· Must have a basic understanding of Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have a positive attitude.
· Must be dependable, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Must be able to organize, prioritize, and manage time.
This person may occasionally need to lift up to 25 lbs. This rolerequires travel therefore a reliable vehicle is needed.
W*ork Environment: *
· Standard office environment / Errands and travel / Help at theprivate residence
· Travel – this person will be traveling betweenAddison (office) and Oak Point (personal residence)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.38 to $17.30 /hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is: