It is a great time to join CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health, as America's leading retail pharmacy with more than 7,600 stores continues to grow. We are seeking a talented Beauty Consultant who is passionate about the beauty industry and believes the client experience should be top notch. As a Beauty Consultant you should feel that sharing your product knowledge with others is rewarding and you love seeing the smile on a customer's face when you find a product they love! Our customers will experience your passion as you share the latest beauty trends and techniques.
A CVS Beauty Consultant assists customers with skin care selections through personal, one-on-one interaction and the sharing of your knowledge and expertise. The Consultant is responsible for the complete operation of the Beauty Department ensuring a high level of productivity and enabling the department to meet or exceed budgeted sales and margin. Your follow up after the sale enables you to build lasting customer relationships that will also help you to achieve personal and team selling and productivity goals.
- Seek out customers and do whatever you can to ensure they have an amazing experience through great service, including targeted and suggestive selling. Provide personalized service and build relationships with customers during their store visits and through subsequent follow-up contact.
- Always ask questions and be curious to learn more about beauty.
- Take pride in your work, keeping your assigned area well-stocked, well-merchandised, and hygienic. You enjoy working as a team to maintain a beautiful environment for your customers to shop.
- Create and maintain product displays, end caps, and other special promotional materials in support of corporate and local advertising efforts.
- Participate in and represent company programs and events that positively impact the business. You are comfortable discussing CVS Beauty Club programs and inviting customers to special events.
- Engage in and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You listen and are sensitive to the information customers share with you.
- Maneuver in a conversation to get someone to think differently. You are confident and comfortable using your skills to generate sales.
- Seek to further your product knowledge and client service skills.
- Be plugged in to all of the latest beauty trends and techniques. Complete initial and ongoing training and educational programs to ensure sales and product knowledge and skills are current, and that all work performed is in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Using the facilities provided, show how various products are used, applied, etc. educating the customer of the proper usage and benefits.
- Execute the established sales plan and track results; "own" the beauty business in your store.
Job Type: Full-time