Southdale Pediatric Associates, Ltd. has been caring for children since 1948. Many of our employees have been part of our family for 20+ years. We offer a stable, friendly, and challenging work environment, and excellent benefits.
Southdale Peds seeks a full-time Certified Medical Assistant (AAMA) for the high-complexity lab at our Edina clinic.Flexible full-time hours includes day shifts (8am-5pm), evenings (1pm-9pm), and Saturday morning (8am-12pm) rotation.
- Receives lab orders from physicians, preparing necessary documentation, and performing various routine tests
- Administer immunizations
- Draws patient blood samples by venipuncture or finger stick
- Perform electrocardiograms
- Specimen preparation for various procedures/tests
- Obtains results from reference laboratories
- Ensures inventory of supplies and assists with placing orders
Qualifications and Skills:
- The Certified Medical Assistant (AAMA) must work effectively in a fast-paced clinic environment to promote our high standard of customer satisfaction, while ensuring compliance with departmental and reuglatory agency standards
- Candidates must work well with children
- Excellent attention to detail is required
- Previous EHR experience is preferred
Job Type: Full-time