Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We've been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Design and develop firmware MCUs and, or CPUs for applications in VR/AR research.
- Good understanding of hardware, as well as bare-metal and multi-threaded RTOS programming.
- Develop scripts/infrastructure to support configuration and control of HW device.
- Capable of working on firmware that is written for small-scale embedded MCUs.
- Able to define and implement interfaces between multi-processor systems.
- Work w/electrical engineers to define firmware-to-hardware interfaces, help with part selection.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews for embedded software and firmware teams.
- 5+ years' experience in C or C++, cross-compiler toolchains (e.g. gcc), and on-chip debugging (JTAG/SWD).
- Strong Knowledge of RTOS, ARM or Microblaze cores, and low-level MCU peripherals.
- Expect thorough knowledge of UART, USB, SPI, I2C, Bootloaders, etc.
- Strong background in at least one scripting language (Python preferred, but Ruby, Perl, TCL, also relevant).
- Experience in BT/WiFi, MIPI or other Camera interfaces Device/board bring up experience.
Recommended experience BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We're a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!