Retail Sales for Growing Appliance Company
We are a growing Northeast Ohio company recognized as the Best Place to Purchase Home Appliances for 13 straight years, and we offer our team members a stable work environment, paid training, a career path, annual evaluations, and a benefits package.
Home Appliance, founded in 1962, is a family-owned business that has grown from a staff of two in Lodi, Ohio, to a workforce of 50 employees in three sales locations and a distribution/parts warehouse. Because of our success, we are always looking to grow our team with quality candidates.
What you should know about us before you apply for the Retail Sales position:
- We work hard, but we also play hard.
- We believe investing in our employees’ growth is integral to a winning strategy.
- We expect our team to live out our Core Values: Be a Rock Star, Be Passionate, Be Respectful, Be a Team, and Be Adaptable.
- We have a strategic vision to guide the growth of Home Appliance for the next 5 to 10 years.
We’re looking for another rock star on our sales team to assist our customers in selecting the best appliances and to help our company experience continued growth.
- We offer our Retail Sales positions a 100% commission based income with potential to earn a six-figure income.
- Commissions paid on delivery, and sales team members can draw against commission.
- We offer paid vacation after 1 year, 401(k) match.
- We also provide paid training for 60 days and ongoing product training.
- At least 3 years of sales experience with a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals (kitchen design experience is a plus).
- A self-starter with an outgoing personality and a commitment to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and a willingness to learn sales software systems.
- Provide memorable customer experiences by surpassing customer expectations and working with them through the entire purchase process.
- Assist customers in finding the best appliance solutions and work with them through the entire purchase process, which includes coordinating the scheduling of the deliveries and assisting with the rebate process.
- Maintain a polished first impression of the showroom/design center.
- Participate in continuous training to learn more about our products and sales techniques.
Home Appliance has sales locations/design centers in Avon, Brunswick and Lodi, Ohio. It also has a distribution/parts warehouse in Brunswick. Our Retail Sales position includes openings at our Avon and Brunswick locations.
Why Should You Apply?
- We provide a real opportunity to earn a six-figure income.
- We offer a generous benefits package.
- We are a family-owned company where you can get answers quickly without having to navigate multiple layers of corporate bureaucracy.
- Avon and Brunswick are consistently ranked as top places to live and work in Northeast Ohio.
- We like to promote from within our organization (our operations manager started as a customer service rep).
- Our leadership is committed to strategic planning, measuring our performance, and making the necessary adjustments to be a successful, growing company.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- retail appliance sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
Employees working per shift:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible