Driving Instructors needed for a great driving school in central jersey.
Behind the wheel lesson for new drivers. DMV Paperwork
Other duties as assigned.
Must be confident, patient, kind, good communicator, should be able to maintain good rapport with students.
Must be willing to go the extra mile.
Must be able to explain things well.
Must be pleasant on the telephone.
Candidates will be interviewed on the phone Prior to Face to Face interview. Please Prepare by reading the NJ Driving Manual end to end. If you get selected then the next step is to take the licensing knowledge test. Only after passing the Knowledge test we are going to prepare you for the Road Test.
Must have a NJ Motor Vehicle license for at least 3 years and 3 years of driving experience.
Must be able to speak and understand English well. Multilingual is an advantage.
All applicants are subject to full federal and state background check.
Must have a very clean driving record.
Must be able to pass Instructor’s written and driver examination.
Must have at least a degree or working towards one in any discipline.
Should possess NJ Instructors License. Should be willing to obtain the license.
We will train the right candidate.
Must be able to work legally in USA.
Please Respond with Resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Piscataway, NJ 08854 (Preferred)
- Class D Auto License with no Accidents/Tickets/Points (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma