Join the Summer House Santa Monica team in North Bethesda! Summer House Santa Monica, known for our friendly, casual vibe that showcases our beach house decor and eclectic, California-inspired menu, is hiring full-time SERVERS! We’re looking for energetic people ready to work hard, have fun and join a team that cares.
6 months-1 year of experience required; shifts include a flexible schedule which may include nights, weekends, and holidays. EOE. E-Verify.
We would love to meet you in person. We are holding open interviews this Wednesday 7/8 and Thursday 7/9 from 2-5 PM EST at the restaurant located at 11825 Grand Park Avenue, North Bethesda. When you arrive, please let us know that you have already applied online. We hope to meet you soon. If for some reason this time frame does not work for your current schedule, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Here are some of our perks and benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health, dental & other insurance options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Restaurant discounts
- Opportunities for career growth -- many of our current partners started in entry-level roles!
VOTED TOP WORKPLACES 2019! (Chicago Tribune): Lettuce Entertain You (LEYE) offers great food, great service and exceptional career opportunities within a Culture of Caring.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
PLEASE NOTE: For your health and safety, our policy is that all guests (including applicants) must wear a mask when entering, moving around, and exiting the restaurant.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: