University Recruiting Associate – Redmond, WA
Are you passionate about the Talent Acquisition Profession and the impact you can make on the organizations you support Do you enjoy being challenged and solving problems Are you an energetic, results-oriented Professional with a competitive nature If so, we want to talk to you.
Search Wizards is a global provider of Talent Solutions. We have excelled at matching our clients’ staffing needs to the BEST Talent Acquisition Professionals in the market since 2000.
If you are in the Talent Acquisition Profession make us your first call. This is all that we do and it’s all about YOU.
Excited yet Us too!
We currently have a very exciting opportunity available for a University Recruiting Associate in Redmond, WA. This position will start as a 5 month contract with the potential to extend.
Our client is looking for high level Coordinators interested in supporting both their on-campus, candidate facing efforts as well as the operations behind the scenes. The Recruiting Associate contracts offer a breadth of opportunities, where you may focus on several aspects of the recruiting life cycle. You may start focused on University engagement strategies, where you will gain a solid understanding of our client's businesses while providing valuable support to the University Recruiter in a school set, pipeline, or region. You may also find yourself working with backend tools, large scale processes, and identifying improvement opportunities. University Recruiting requires problem solvers that enjoy evaluating and seizing opportunities. You will work on loosely defined problems incorporating strong data and administrative acumen into decision making within tight time constraints.
- Coordinating candidate sourcing efforts (e.g. planning & executing on event/career fair logistics and follow-up)
- Scheduling University candidates for their first-round interviews and building interview schedules for technical and non-technical interviewers
- Assisting in planning, organizing and preparing non-recruiter attendees for on-campus University events such as career fairs, company presentations, conferences, and on campus interviews
- Building and leveraging relationships with internal/external contacts (candidates, career centers, faculty, former interns, students, student org leaders/advisors, technical interviewers, alumni, recruiters, etc.).
- Completing administrative tasks such as posting job descriptions and leveraging internal tracking tools
- Assist with on campus marketing efforts
- Data management – partner with Account Manager to ensure all data is accurate and updated within expected timeframes
- Project involvement with possible scope outside of immediate team
- Planning, organizing and hosting large scale interview events
- Managing a high-volume mail inbox
- Owning the recruiting process from the point of an offer being accepted to the start date
- Interact via e-mail/phone with approximately 450-500 candidates as well as recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Answering candidate/Hiring Manager/Recruiter questions and problem solving
- Creation and maintenance of all hiring requisition data
- Work in our recruiting systems and cross functionally with recruiters/Hiring Managers/admins to create positions and requisitions
- BA/BS degree and 3 years of relevant work experience in high volume environments
- 2+ year of experience in recruiting field (supporting Sales, Client Account Management, Higher Education, Teaching, or Retail Management)
- Required: Working Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote)
- Required: Event planning or coordination
- Required: Phone skills & professionalism
- Proven ability to prioritize in the midst of ambiguity
- Strong organization, attention to detail, cultural awareness, interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills
- Customer service and phone communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage high volume
- Demonstrable experience and expertise within a recruiting or corporate environment is preferred
- Candidates should be able to effectively manage multiple projects and requests while contributing to a fun and collaborative team environment
Search Wizards is an equal opportunity employer.
Search Wizards is known for its pioneering efforts and niche focus on Talent Solutions. We offer competitive rates, an excellent benefits package (healthcare and 401k), ongoing education, and more.