Under the supervision of the Director of Service Delivery, the DBA/Developer will assist with RFA’s IT programming/development processes in order to support management in achieving the strategic objectives of the Company.
Our ideal candidate is a detail & execution-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, which is continuously evolving. He/She should have 3-5 + years’ knowledge and experience in understanding application development and database management.
This role will work across departmental lines, interfacing with various Company staff, including C-Level professionals, management, and vendors and clients, striving to fully understand of RFA’s internal practices, products and services in order to tackle a diverse workload and provide thoughtful recommendations when appropriate.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Business Process Management (Discover, Analyze, Model, Design, and Develop).
- Workflow automation of infrastructure management / business processes.
- Proven experience as an Application Developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language
- Perform API integration, XML/JSON, Restful/SOAP, SSRS reporting, MS SQL, MY SQL, and MS
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team playerwith excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Experience in Automating /Monitoring operational processes for continuous improvement
- Experience in SharePoint Administration & Provisioning
- Version Control (VSTS)
- Microsoft .NET technology
- SQL Server
- SharePoint On Premise and Online (Preferred)
- MS Flow
- Familiar with BPMN tools (ie Camunda)
Job Type: Full-time