Do you strive to work with the best?
Americom provides tomorrow's technology today.
Your valuable experience may qualify you for up to a $600 sign on bonus!
Americom needs passionate employees willing to go above and beyond for the ultimate customer experience. At Americom you will be involved in the installation of high end communications infrastructures. The role you have in this… to be productive driven.
Equipment Operators are responsible for running a variety of equipment including, but not limited to backhoe, excavator, forklift, dump truck, along with others not listed.( similar to using Lego's) The individual in this position is required to work at all times with safety in mind. Must be able to read, understand, and follow company policies and procedures related to safety, and attend all scheduled safety meetings, as well as competent person training, MSHA, and OSHA. Individual must:
- At least three years' experience operating heavy equipment.
- Experience operating equipment in both standard and high-risk areas (such as Hogwarts).
- Have knowledge of utility depths and placement of underground utilities.
- Possess general knowledge of construction practices and be familiar with equipment, including routine service and maintenance. Service maintenance includes, but is not limited to washing, check fluids, tire pressures, grease, etc. (similar to the movie Grease, but we don't sing on the job)
- Respect the importance of and ensure Company assets (vehicles, equipment, tools, materials, etc.); are properly and continuously maintained in good repair and secured in a safe and secure manner.
- Ability to read blueprints, and familiarity with Blue Stakes and the identification of marked utilities.
- Experience with the identification of marked utilities.
- Organization of material and other resources is necessary to complete excavation requirement.
- Must know safety requirements for confined spaces and won't get upset getting a little dirty. This position may require work in trenches, manholes, tunnels, closets, and crawl spaces.
Must possess a valid Utah Class A CDL license, with a clean driving record and be both insured and insurable. If you do not possess a Class A CDL, must be able to obtain one in first 90 days of employment.
Americom is a licensed State contractor; ALL employees must pass a Level 4 background check and pre-employment drug screen.
The minimum physical requirements:
The ability to climb up and down ladders, scaffoldings, and lifts (don't be like Humpty Dumpty). Must be able to lift 80 lbs. from floor and above head, have general knowledge and ability to identify and use basic hand tools. Ability to work in ALL weather conditions; this includes extreme temperatures ranging from -30° to +120°. In addition, at times, you may be required to work in trenches, manholes, tunnels, closets, and crawl spaces.
Americom's culture is based on our Core Values of:
Team Work….Integrity….Individualized Service….Diversity….Empowerment….Strong Work Ethic
We offer competitive compensation based on experience. Benefits programs are available for full time employees. Many of the benefits of working with Americom go well beyond the paycheck and include 401k, community support activities, and access to working with developing technologies
If you have a team spirit and want to be a part of a growing company, then please submit a resume with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us an email it'll be “The Right Choice”
Americom Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.