As an HR Data Entry Specialist in our Broomfield, CO office, you will review data from completed forms or other documents for accuracy and completeness and enter into the Company's Human Resources database. Provides direction or assistance to users of HR information regarding data requirements and status of paperwork.
- Process HR Data transactions throughout the employee life-cycle, ensuring completeness, accuracy and timeliness
- Collaborate with Payroll Department on HRIS data, research and analysis as needed.
- Manage the Employee File Maintenance process ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Reviews audit reports and resolves errors to ensure integrity of HR data.
- Assist in distributing reports
- Sorts and files paperwork
- Identifies opportunities to improve database management, policies and procedures and provides input into their revision.
- Answer day-to-day questions on HR data input.
- May train other data entry employees
- Perform additional assignments as needed
- 3+ years of direct administrative experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to key 60 to 70 words per minute
- Demonstrated ability to manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment with confidential information
- High levels of ethics and integrity required
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field from an accredited institution
- 1+ years of direct experiences in the HRIS function
- Demonstrated proficiency with HR Information Systems, Payroll and other business tools to positively impact the business
- Canadian experience, preferred