Saint Louis,Missouri,United States 6G5BP1
The Boeing Company's Global Services (BGS) organization is seeking Structural Design Engineers (Level 1) to join the Modification Engineering program located in St. Louis, MO. This position will support either F/A-18, F/A 22 or T-45. As a member of this team, you will be developing and performing design and/or analysis for sustainment and modification and improvements of F-18, F-22, T-45, and AV-8B aircraft.
- Develops, integrates and documents structural requirements to establish the system design.
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product's environment.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience working conceptual, preliminary and detailed design including 2D drawings and 3D deliverables
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position is located in St Louis, MO. Candidates must reside in the area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Yes, 10 % of the Time Engineering Mods & Maintenance Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company