We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer with Angular experience for a smaller company in the financial services industry located in Golden.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Participate in code reviews.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Angular 2.0
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Web Application frameworks including Angular, Bootstrap, ReactJS, and others.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and TFS.
- Basic knowledge of C#, .NET,ASP.NET, IIS, SQL Server, and Microsoft Platform.
Job Type: Full-time