Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person - no matter where they are in their health journey - with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
The Administrative Assistant/ Facilities Coordinator's responsibilities will include scheduling, event planning, logistics, facilties maintenance and general administrative support to senior leaders. Serve as an Executive Assistant to several leaders within our business. We are looking for outgoing professionals who would like to work in an environment where well-being attire is welcomed and a great attitude is a must! Ours is a fast paced and constantly evolving environment. We prefer quality over quantity in colleagues, so our teams are small and agile.
- Expense reimbursement and travel coordination
- Provides general administrative support to the leadership team.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and coordinates related arrangements for leadership team.
- Coordinate and set up events.
- Note taking and summarization of points for certain key meetings
- Schedule preventative maintenance respond to urgent maintenance calls and participate in emergency plans.
- Review furniture needs, order and maintain office supplies and ensure copy machines are serviced.
- Serves as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to facility and operations.
- May be assigned to various functional areas of the company.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience, preferred experience in a professional office environment.
- Must be tech savvy and proficient in MS Office applications, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; good phone demeanor
- Professionalism and discretion
- Takes pride in work that requires both quick turnaround and quality output
- Comfortable switching between independent work and collaborative team efforts
- Positive, energetic attitude; proactive, able to follow directions and get along with others
- Dependable, capable and ambitious; able to handle multi-tasking
- Well organized; keeps information accessible; manages time well
- Sincerely passionate for and committed to the mission of Sharecare, Inc.