LutzCo Customer Service Job Posting
Position: Full Time - Seasonal
About Lutzco: We are an emerging company that sells top tier workwear clothing, such as Carhartt and Dickies, to distributors and resellers. We primarily sell to promotional product companies and to embroidery/screen printing shops. Our goal is to provide the best possible customer service, while providing the lowest prices to our customers.
Primary Responsibilities (Not all Inclusive):
- Customer Phone Support – requires a friendly and positive phone attitude to ensure highest level of customer service
- Communicating accurate inventory and pricing information to customers
- Communicating accurate information regarding order statuses – Shipping information and Back Orders
- Accuracy & Efficiency in processing/reviewing orders
- Emailing customers product information, tracking information, payment receipts
- Product Knowledge – need to be able to quickly offer alternative styles/items when there are inventory issues
- Positive attitude, integrity and strong people skills
- Strong work ethic – self-starter, independent and reliable
- Ability to multi-task and stay on track
- Detail oriented – accurate data entry is a must!
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Quick learner – creative thinking and problem solving are critical
- Minimum 2 years Associates Degree OR Minimum 2 years in Customer Service field
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to take and receive constructive feedback
BONUS: Experience with MAS90/100 preferred but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used: