Full Job Description
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 4 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
– MBA or equivalent work experience in retail, merchandising, or a consulting/ project management role in a corporate environment
– Demonstrated ability with business modeling capabilities using tools such as SQL, Excel, Access, and Tableau and advanced proficiency with other Microsoft Office programs
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
– Ability to understand business drivers and influence decision making with cross-functional partners
– Proven ability to analyze, evaluate, and interpret complex data; innate intellectual curiosity
– Track record of taking ownership and driving results; ability to learn quickly and independently
– Ability to work simultaneously across several work streams balancing quality of work and consistent delivery
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– High comfort level working in fast paced environment