Family Medicine and General Internal Medicine Physicians
UT Health San Antonio, has an opening for a board-certified or board-eligible family physician and general internal medicine physician at our Primary Care Center. We are seeking qualified individuals with a strong commitment to patient centered primary care and innovative team-based care. Resident mentoring and medical student teaching opportunities are available but are not required. Become part of the largest physician managed multidisciplinary group in south Texas. These positions will hold an appointment of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor level as appropriate for applicant's experience and career trajectory.
Applicants should be prepared to manage a wide range of complex problems presenting in primary care, including chronic care and prevention. Inpatient and OB not required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Great work/life balance; generous paid-time-off benefit
- Competitive total compensation package
- Dynamic physician led team-based care environment
- Generous incentive program
- Annual CME allowance
- Affordable medical, dental & vision insurance
- Excellent retirement benefits
- Malpractice insurance (occurrence coverage)
- Faculty appointment at the appropriate department of the Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine
- Opportunities to mentor and teach
- Opportunities for quality improvement methods training
Interested candidates should apply through the UT Health San Antonio website.
Position is currently available. The search will continue until the position is filled.
San Antonio, Texas is the state's #1 tourist venue, enjoying a wonderful year-round climate and a wide range of cultural and recreational activities. Housing is affordable and plentiful, and the cost of living is relatively low with no state income taxes. The city also offers a unique quality of family oriented living.
All faculty appointments are designated as security sensitive positions. UT Health San Antonio is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including protected veterans and persons with disabilities.