Extended Job Title
Corr Health Social Worker
Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
691209 - RMF - Admin
Performs advanced level social work. Supervises lower level clinical social workers and/or ancillary staff.
Up to 25%
1. Responds to family calls about inpatient offender health status.
2. Participates actively in daily RMF treatment team meetings.
3. Sees patients about family calls, TDCJ-ID Form I-60 written requests, or decisions regarding a Directive to Physician or consent to Hospice Care.
4. Contributes to continuity of care for patients released to the community.
5. Attends the J M Use of Force [Review] Committee as needed.
- This valuable team member shall perform work in a manner that reflects the Values of TTUHSC:
ONE TEAM unite and include diverse perspectives to achieve our mission
KINDHEARTED exceed expectations with a kind heart, helping hands, and a positive attitude
INTEGRITY be honorable and trustworthy even when no one is looking.
VISIONARY nurture innovative ideas, bold explorations, and a pioneering spirit
BEYOND SERVICE create and deliver positive defining moments
Minimum Hire Rate
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected
HSC - Correctional Managed Health Care
RMF - Admin
Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
Performs other duties as required.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (B. A.) from an approved accredited four-year college or university in a behavioral science.
Credentialed as a Certified Social Worker.