The Warehouse Associate must be able to complete required tasks with safety, efficiency and customer service mindset while still meeting deadlines. Under the direction of the Logistics Supervisor/Manager the Warehouse Associate, will be part of the team that is accountable to facilitate departmental needs in shipping, warehouse, and product assessment, and mastered one of the three essential functions within the supply chain and logistics department.
- Manage and process all incoming client repairs within given lead time and create a label for each
- Assess incoming repairs to determine (Condition, Reparability/non-Repairable, Authenticity, Free of charge repair)
- Communicate with Customer Service Coordinators to report feedback on received shipments and ensure performance results or issues are relayed to stores.
- Communicate with floor supervisors and/or artisans concerning any technical questions.
- Communicate incorrect/missing data and/or technical questions to the Logistic Supervisor.
- Generate quotations to recommend additional repairs and or needed repairs for client’s request.
- Work closely with quality manager to communicate incoming quality issues or possible customer exchanges.
- Create a picking list and allocate spare parts for every repair
- Check the spare parts quality
- Pack finished goods or spare parts to be shipped in appropriate boxes.
- Prepare shipment documentation.
- Ensure availability of shipping supplies.
- Move pallets from the shipping area to shipping docks
- Ensure each shipment is secure and accurate.
- Ensure the department manager is apprised of issues or concerns.
- Meet the daily shipping goal.
- Receive spare parts and integrate them to warehouse.
- Pick and match spare parts to repair order and sales order.
- Integrate spare parts returns to warehouse.
- Perform basic warehouse processes (create location, cycle counts, etc.).
- Report and adjust any stock discrepancies
- Create stock movements according to rules defined with Finance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Piscataway, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Data/quality verification: 3 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person