Works with the Recruiting team to identify quality candidates through passive and active sourcing strategies and techniques including social networks, internet research, and data mining for Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona (GCNA). Responsible for building and managing candidate pipelines, as well as assessing the priority levels of current and future positions in order to focus sourcing efforts accordingly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes cost-effective sourcing techniques, creative means, and best practices to research, source, attract, and contact possible candidates to develop a diverse pool of qualified candidates.
- Refers candidates to recruiters or guides candidates through the application process.
- Works closely with Recruiters to review and understand the functions and qualifications for specific job requisitions.
- Establishes and maintains positive collaborative relationships with hiring managers.
- Develops a candidate pipeline and maintains relationships through online or in-person networking.
- Represents GCNA at various hiring events, as needed.
- Develops innovative and aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline candidates, specifically for Retail Team Leadership and hard to hire positions.
- Builds candidate pools or databases through actively participating in social networking and assists GCNA Recruiting team to most effectively source and measure social networking channels.
- Reviews all internal job postings, and identifies and targets active or passive candidates that could meet the organization’s current and future talent needs.
- Proactively conducts research and investigates new ideas to find passive candidates.
- Encourages candidate interest in the position to be filled by promoting the organization as an employer of choice.
- Models Goodwill Core Values – Trust, Collaboration, Engagement, Ownership, and Innovation.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in recruiting, sourcing, or staffing, required
- Advanced Internet Recruiting Strategies (AIRS), Social Talent, The Sourcing Institute, or People Sourcing certification preferred but not required
- Proficient in MS Office skills including Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel, with the ability to perform audits, create spreadsheets and display data
- Must possess strong knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Time management and organizational skills as well as the ability to manage multiple searches and projects simultaneously with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in groups and in partnerships with others
- Valid Arizona drivers’ license and clean MVR
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
Full-Time Employees we offer:
- Medical and dental plans
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with a very healthy company match
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona — We Put People to Work!
To be considered for this position, you must apply online at www.jobs.goodwillaz.org
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, gender identity, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will consider any reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the essential duties of the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting, sourcing or staffing: 5 years