Job Title: Buyer, BUR
Reference: PIR TEX000021
Date of issue: 19/11/19
Job Discipline: Procurement / Purchasing Management
Salary range: Competitive
Job summary/Role description
Responsible for carrying out all the purchasing activities for assigned projects, according to the indications and guidelines of Procurement/Purchasing.
Duties and responsibilities
· Performing all purchasing activities, according to the indications and guidelines of Procurement/Purchasing, such as:
· Float of inquiries
· Economical and contractual negotiations
· Issue of Economical Evaluation to Project Teams
· Cooperating with Project Teams in highlighting main reasons of eventual extra budgets and proposing mitigation actions;
· Issuing Purchase Orders and following Amendments;
· Expediting Purchase Order acceptance by Vendors; and
· Supporting Project Procurement Coordinators during the development of the supplies in case of any commercial.
Knowledge & Qualifications
· University degree in a relevant discipline;
· Sound knowledge of labour legislation;
· Good planning skills;
· 5-10-year experience in a similar position;
· Experience in the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, EPC sectors; main contractor;
· Experience in procurement.
Skills and Abilities
· Fluent English;
· Attention to detail, effective time management skills;
· Self-motived, well organised;
· Analytical thinking.
Special Requirements and Comments
ONLY SPONTANEOUS CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
The CV shall include:
- expected salary ($/year, gross);
- notice period (weeks).
Applicants must have the right to work in the US.
Job Type: Full-time