- Picking and packing customer orders for shipment
- Perform all tasks required in the Distribution Automation System operation.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Fill customer orders at a 99.96% accuracy rate.
- Meet all GMP requirements.
- Follow safety rules.
- Document packing lists, labels, and cartons for customer receiving purposes.
- Products must be packed neatly into cartons, for International orders.
- Follow out-of-stock procedure.
- Securely seal cartons.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Meet performance goals as specified.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must meet vision requirements
- Legible Writing
- Manual Dexterity
- Must be available for overtime and weekend work as required
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Requires standing (85% of 8-hr day), walking (40% of 8-hr day), and sitting (15% of 8-hr day)
- Must be able to climb a ladder and/or steps
6:00 AM - 2:30 PM