CancerCareRecruiters.com helps great Oncology PAs to get great jobs.
We are seeking an experienced Oncology Physician Assistant (or Oncology Nurse Practitioner) for a desirable permanent position in Georgia.
Here are the job details:
- Monday through Friday work hours. Although hours vary based on patient load, it's "typically [an] eight-hour day."
- Strictly voluntary weekend call for $750 per day extra (that's almost $40,000 a year extra for being on-call one day a week).
- This is with a high-quality outpatient cancer care clinic.
- You will be teamed with oneoncologist.
- Manage general internal medicine needs for hematology-oncology patients, including antibiotic and pain management.
- Assess and educate patients about medications, side effects, and what to expect during treatment.
- Interpret imaging and lab results.
- Faciliate patient flow and advocate on behalf of patients
- Work with a great team of physicians, pharmacists, nurses, nutritionists, and more.
- Organization is one of the best in Georgia.
- Excellent reputation in cancer care.
- Employer has experienced healthy growth over many years.
- Pay is competitive.
- PTO plus 9 paid holidays.
- Benefits are comprehensive and include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), cell phone stipend, 5 paid CME days a year plus $3,000 CME money, etc.
- At least 1 year of recent Oncology PA experience. (Sorry, our positions are not a fit for PA new grads.)
- Job tenures of at least 18 months on average.
- Great attitude and team spirit.
To apply please be sure to submit a formatted resume that includes your phone number, email address, and street address.
Working with us ensures your resume will never get lost in the shuffle... if you are qualified for the position we are experts at following-through and advocating on your behalf!
CancerCareRecruiters.com (tm) is a brand owned by Talented Clinicians. We are cancer care specialists advocating on behalf of experienced hematology-oncology professionals.
We look forward to helping you advance your career.
Job Type: Full-time
- Oncology PA: 1 year (Required)