We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer. This role will involve skill sets in managing customer tickets, your ticket queue, and client escalations. In addition, you will be looking at database tables, combing through log files, and understanding of how software works to become highly efficient at making our customers successful. We need people who are self-motivated, have a strong desire to learn, a can-do attitude, tenacity to solve problems, team players, and results focused. We have an unwavering zeal to make our Customers Successful.
- Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Answering ‘how to’ technical and application configuration questions.
- Assisting in trouble shooting 2nd level technical issues.
- Work with other business units, including Implementation, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success, as required to ensure strong customer satisfaction.
- Business event monitoring of customer production environments.
- Manage customer expectations and experience in a way that results in high customers satisfaction.
- Creating of knowledge articles in Total Expert’s knowledgebase for the use by customers.
- Able to maintain close feedback loop with client regarding their tickets and requests
- Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Strong personal commitment to quality service.
- Technical background in Linux, Unix and other OS’s.
- Experience with PHP, Python and SQL desired.
- Excellent project management, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a close feedback loop with clients regarding their requests
- Ability to listen to customer feedback, requests, issues and translate as appropriately to others in the company.
- Ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems.
- 2-3 years of experience working directly with external customers in a technical support environment for an enterprise software or SAAS company.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
Interested in this position?