- The candidate is required to have worked as a UAM, CND, or Cybersecurity Analyst.
- The candidate is required to have experience working in a security operations center (SOC), Network Operation Center (NOC) or analysis center, preferably within the Department of Defense or intelligence community.
- The candidate is required to have supported a CND, UAM, or Cybersecurity program through signature development, statistical analysis of data, developed data visualization enhancements, or written cybersecurity incident reports.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Two shifts: 0600 – 1430 or 1430 – 2300
- Mandatory Training for 2nd shift will be held during 1st shift.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to write complex technical reports, as well as the ability to brief the findings in a clear and concise manner to government representatives.
- The candidate requires working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems in order to identify and report UAM based anomalies.
- The candidate should have experience with triaging or querying HBSS, SIEM, or Active Directory data.
- Bachelor's but not required.
- IAT II Certification (8570 compliance) upon hire
- Computing Environment certification within 6 months of hire
- Innerview Tool Training within 45 days of hire
- Active TS clearance with SCI eligibility and ability to take and pass a CI Poly
Job Type: Full-time
- SOC: 2 years
- Cybersecurity program: 2 years
- Linux: 1 year
- NOC: 2 years
- SIEM: 1 year
- Information Assurance Analyst: 2 years
- Windows: 1 year
- HBSS: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: