Florida Funding, LLC
We offer a unique business system that allows the experienced Mortgage Loan Officer to gain a pipeline quickly!
An opportunity to become part of one of the fastest-growing Mortgage Teams in Florida,
Founded by the Partners of Florida's #1 Real Estate Team.
Mortgage Professionals that excel in the role of Mortgage Loan Originator/Officer - and utilize increasingly efficient technological solutions available in today's marketplace - have the opportunity to participate in a dynamically new approach to doing business. Your job is to be the trusted adviser to our clients and customers
Our model is simple - take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing and let you do what you do best - originate loans. We are expanding and looking for driven, self-starters, like you. If you are an ambitious, motivated, polished Mortgage Professional looking for a rewarding position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love what we are doing at Florida Funding LLC.
We are looking for ambitious loan officers who have the drive to succeed
Business is generated via our referral partners and third-party lead aggregators. The outgoing, organized, and ambitious Mortgage Loan Originator will excel in our model where you needn’t chase down opportunities on your own. However, you will be rewarded for your own book of business, too
Our Founders believe in "The 3 H's" that forms our Culture.... Are you Hungry for more? Are you Humble? And will you Hustle?
The best Loan Originators EDUCATE, not sell.
- You will ENJOY what you do and be excited about the opportunity to participate in the amazing homeownership journey we get to be a part of with our Clients and Customers
- You will explain our values, process, how to work with us, and co-author a tailored solution to maximize value to the client both at closing and over the long term.
- You will take and review applications submitted electronically as well as educate the client on the loan process and options.
- You will provide timely communication and be well-known for your quick and efficient responsiveness.
Ultimately, YOU control your destiny and, with your Loan Processing partners, are responsible for seeing all Applications through to closing; building meaningful customer experience and relationship that leads to long-term and repeat business.
- Work hard every day
- Follow our proven process and model
- Treat each customer the same
- Keep all interested parties apprised of file statu
We seek Mortgage Professionals that are committed and have the following qualifications:
- 2 years of Mortgage experience
- 2 years of Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and organization
- Have a positive attitude and a lot of energy
- Solid foundation of mortgage experience- as a LO or LO Assistant/Processor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to utilize advanced CRM and organize prospecting/sales accordingly
- Ability to meet state regulatory licensing requirements for a Mortgage Loan Officer in the State of Florida
- Bilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Russian) is a plus; please mention if bilingual
- Experience in Calyx Point or Encompass is also a plus
$100,000+ (based on performance)
About Florida Funding, LLC
We aim to be the home financing partner of choice by providing the communities we serve personalized mortgage solutions. Through our team of dedicated mortgage professionals, our commitment to deliver an exceptional experience is based on integrity and excellence.
Our vision is to exceed customer expectations while providing a welcoming environment that empowers all colleagues to attain personal and professional success. We are committed to building meaningful relationships with our clients and partners by empowering our team with process discipline and innovative technology.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Mortgage Loan Officer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Company's Facebook page: