Looking for a great opportunity to grow your career with an industry-leading company?
Let US Tech Solutions help you to put your best foot forward!
USTECH is currently hiring for Mobile Building Engineer
This position is with a prestigious and well-known company in the SeaTac, WA 98188 a*rea. *
Job Title: HVAC Engineer
Location: SeaTac, WA 98188
- Electrical License/07/06 preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates, inspects, and maintains mechanical and electrical equipment for commercial HVAC systems in assigned facilities to achieve most efficient results.
- Assures that equipment is being maintained in a safe manner.
- Minimizes down time through proactive performance testing and scheduled maintenance.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety. Maintains, operates, and repairs HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds as it pertains to assigned building(s).
- Inspects building HVAC and plumbing systems to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Reviews historical maintenance records to develop proactive inspection, testing and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Operates company vehicle in a safe manner and follows prescribed routines to service locations in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- Coordinates and assigns tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus a minimum of seven years experience as a certified refrigerant technician. Completion a formal apprenticeship program preferred.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Certification in two or more of the following: Electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry or engine repair as well as CFC Certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles and to understand operating budgets.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis. Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Uses personal computer and / or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders and ability to lift / carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
About US Tech Solutions:
US Tech Solutions is a new age leading total talent solutions provider. Our current revenues are in excess of $140 Million annually. Our staffing solutions include multiple labor categories like IT, Scientific, Clinical, Engineering, Finance, and Professional. We currently support over 80 Fortune 500 clients and are a top supplier in various contingent labor programs.
To learn more about US Tech Solutions, please visit us at www.ustechsolutions.com.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to: Chris
Job Type: Contract
- SeaTac, WA 98188 (Required)