Do you have a desire to join an established organization with a mission of Developing Strong Futures for children and families?
Orchard Place has an opportunity to join the team at Child Guidance Center as an Early Childhood Therapist. Early Childhood Therapists provide mental health diagnostic and treatment services to children and parents seen at the Child Guidance Center.
Early Childhood Therapists:
- Evaluate, assess and develop treatment plans for preschool aged children (ages 0-8), parents and families
- Provide individual, family and group therapeutic services to clients, caregivers and families
- Collaborate with other agencies to benefit the client
- Provide consultation to other community agencies as needed
- Provide family life and mental health education services
- Licensed, or eligible for license, in Iowa as an LMSW, LISW, LMHC or LMFT or temporary licensure as T-LMMC or T-MFT
- Exceptional knowledge of early childhood development
- Experience working with young children and families
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and assessment skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities
Criminal background, abuse registry and motor vehicle registry checks completed.
Interested in learning more about his exciting opportunity? Check out our website at www.orchardplace.org for more information.
Job Type: Full-time