1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for Full Time/Part Time/Seasonal Truck Team Members to join our team on the South side of Atlanta! We make the ordinary business of junk removal exceptional! We are proud to be the leaders of our industry, and we recognize that every member of our team is a vital contributor to our success.
- Great Pay! - Our route team members earn a great hourly rate plus tips!
- Great Culture! - Work with like minded individuals in a winning culture where we celebrate success like no other company!
- Great Cause! - We take unwanted items and help the environment by finding a home other than a landfill. Saving the earth, one happy customer at a time!
- Great Hours! - No graveyard or closing shifts here.
- Great Experience! - We guarantee, each day will always be different.
- Great Fitness! - If you like to breath the fresh air while working outdoors and staying fit, you’ve found a home.
- Autonomy - You love the opportunity to be the master of your own destiny and thrive being out on your own driving sales and customer satisfaction.
- Teamwork - You are a strong team player and do your part to ensure your team wins.
- Accountability - You like to be recognized for achieving goals, and appreciate being coached to improve performance.
- Drive - you never settle for less, always try to be better today than yesterday. you thrive in a competitive culture
- Challenge - You are a problem solver who can be counted on to make the right decision for the sake of our Customer
What you’ll be doing
1-800-GOT-JUNK? Route Team members are beloved by our customers. Our call center receives dozens of calls every day praising the awesome experiences provided to them. We have excellent training that will empower you to operate your route as if it was your own small business.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- WOWing customers with exceptional service and a great attitude
- Owning and leading your own day-to-day operations
- A focus on efficiently transferring items to be recycled, donated and disposed of
- Selling without the aid of a suit and tie and identifying sales opportunities
- Being a proud team player
- Be prepared to WORK , this is a physical job that does require lifting, moving objects, pulling, etc.
- Having a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record, and be willing to submit to a drug test
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Trucking freight handling:
Lease purchase program offered: