At Panera, we believe it all starts with bread as the foundation of our business. And at Panera, the creation of our bread starts at our Fresh Dough Facilities. Our Fresh Dough Facility in St. Louis, MO, produces and delivers the raw dough for all of our fresh breads and bagels sold in over 100 Panera bakery-cafes, every day. In addition to our fresh dough manufacturing, we also receive and distribute dry goods and fresh produce to all of our bakery-cafes, using our own fleet.
Do you want to be a part of a growing company where the work culture is fun, challenging, collaborative, and provides opportunities for long-term career growth? Come join our food manufacturing team as a mixer operator responsible for mixing the dough for our delicious breads and bagels.
· Scales, weighs, and loads raw materials into the mixer following the mixing process and procedure guidelines at all times.
· Prepares mixer by setting equipment controls. Maintains quality standards by verifying weight and contents of raw materials while documenting all process events.
· Produces product by mixing raw materials. Monitors and records ingredient lot numbers and temperatures.
· Prepares for next batch by cleaning mixing equipment. Verifies that equipment has been decontaminated at the end of any given run changeover.
· Reports equipment issues (mixing, scaling, or electronic) to the production supervisor and the maintenance department immediately.
· Responsible for ensuring a safe, clean, GMP working environment while following rigorous procedures to ensure a deliciously consistent, high quality product.
· Competitive Wages
· Paid PTO (Personal Time Off)
· Health & Welfare Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
· Panera Associate Discount
· Company Matched 401K
Qualifications and Experience
Essential Physical Requirements
The following physical requirements must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation. The work environment requires tolerance to variations in temperature, wet conditions in pan washing area, exposure to food products, and manufacturing equipment that includes a variety of controls and mechanisms.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour