Overview for Art Director Position
Captiva Marketing seeks a positive, motivated Art Director whose abilities complement our team environment. The selected candidate would offer a creative approach on design projects as well as strong project management skills. The ideal candidate would have 5+ years of experience in digital and traditional design, as well as have experience managing multiple tasks and mentoring others.
This is a full time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
Responsibilities for Art Director Position
- Create design from initial concept to final piece
- Managing multiple design projects while meeting deadlines
- Work closely with account managers and design/development team
- Communicate directly with clients regarding the design project
Skill Requirements for Art Director Position
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience managing client projects and expectations to deliver high-quality pieces within scope
- Communicate design visions clearly for clients
- Earned bachelor's degree in graphic/web design, or similar experience
Why Should You Work @ Captiva?
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Team oriented workplace that fosters camaraderie
- Competitive salary
- Company covers employee’s health insurance 100%
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
Job Type: Full-time
- digital and traditional design: 5 years (Preferred)
- St. Louis, MO 63127 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)