Founded in 1999, we are the world’s largest meetings management technology company with over 3,300 employees worldwide. Cvent offers an end to end software solution that includes site selection, online event registration, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Cvent works with over 170,000 users in 100 countries to manage hundreds of thousands of events, surveys and e-mail campaigns year round.
Working at Cvent - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8X2xkex1o4
Salesforce Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst in the IT Corporate Systems department, you will help to shape the vision of our Salesforce.com, Financial Force, Gainsight, Litmos and other systems, and the way they support Cvent business goals. Acting as the liaison between the business stakeholders and Corporate Systems team, this position is primarily focused on the analysis, design, documentation, and project management.
This position is a blend of business analyst and program manager role. Besides analysing and document business requirements, you will manage a subset of CRM projects directly
You will work with business and CRM delivery team by coordinating and translating business needs into actionable requirements. You should have hands-on Salesforce admin/development experience and contribute to platform improvement projects.
This position will be based out of Cvent HQ in Tysons Corner, Virginia and report directly to the Director Corporate System – Service & Customer Systems (ITBP).
- Communicate with business stakeholders, collect project requirements and feedback on system performance/functionality, document detailed business requirements for CRM Admin and Development teams.
- Review, analyse, and create detailed documentation of use cases, business processes along with user's needs including workflows, data, functional specifications, design aspects and steps required to develop or modify processes or systems
- Represent IT Corporate Systems and CRM Team in cross-functional meetings
- Contribute to project prioritization and risk, scope, schedule and budget assessments
- Oversee the assigned CRM projects, monitor and control schedule, budget and quality performance, prepare regular reports for stakeholders and internal clients
- Work closely with Business Units to gain in-depth understanding of business issues; identify, analyze and translate business needs into functional specifications
- Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of new and existing business processes along with user's needs
- Coordinate and contribute to the creation of quality assurance plans for high-budget and/or high complexity projects
- Monitor the evolution of force.com platform, identify opportunities for innovation and optimization, educate business stakeholder on these opportunities, initiate and drive system improvement projects.
- Implement a framework for business requirements gathering and analysis (processes, templates, communication plans)
- Analyze systems usage and propose changes to improve IT spend and end-user/client experience
- In case of operational emergency, troubleshoot issues and provide admin support on Salesforce for any critical issues during EST time zone.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in CRM solutions and business analysis
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform, with a focus on Service cloud
- Experience with professional services automation (PSA) and customer success solutions and applications, CTI and telephony integration
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities, while resolving ambiguity
- Understanding of Customer Service and Customer Success Management processes, prior experience in customer support or customer success is an advantage
- Ability to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to implement and apply a structured methodology for requirements/specifications.
- Working knowledge of project planning, analysis, design and implementation.
- Basic understanding of technology systems and web applications.
- Highly organized, detail conscious, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Salesforce Admin or Service Cloud Consultant Certification is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time