Cyber Program Manager
Lead and manage a Cybersecurity and engineering contract focused on novel and non-traditional capabilities to meet an intelligence community (IC) client's Cyber operations and mission requirements. Lead a highly technical team focused on client site delivery and be actively involved in every aspect of a dynamic Program Management Office (PMO). Manage contract financials and reporting requirements for a 100+ person engagement while building a robust industry relationships to meet a full spectrum of Cyber requirements.
- 10+ years of experience with managing a large engineering contract performing system engineering, Cybersecurity, information assurance, and IT infrastructure support
- Experience with managing and communicating detailed monthly financial reporting, including multiple CLIN Cost Plus government contracts
- Experience with government contracting and managing contracts under the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Ability to define and manage a detailed subcontractor management plan and implement a staffing council to ensure effective engagement with suppliers to meet current and new support requirements
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree in CS, EE, or Computer Information Systems
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience with managing Agile teams for software development and managing large IT infrastructure projects, including over 50 FTE)
- Knowledge of Cyber vulnerability research or fundamental computer exploitation and computer network defense
- MS degree in a technical field or MBA
- ITIL Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.