The Motorola Solutions HR Business Partner team provides support to thousands of senior leaders, managers and employees around the world. Our business is dynamic, innovative and at the forefront of the industry - and our HR team mirrors this in every aspect. Working at Motorola Solutions on the HR Business Partner team will give you an opportunity to truly partner with exceptional leaders to ensure we provide world class public safety support across the globe. We help our people be their best in the moments that matter!
This particular role will join the HRBP team supporting Motorola Solutions Manged Services team. It's been an exciting year of transformation and we are looking for an energized team player that wants to help continue to drive significant changes that are truly making an impact to our company's success!
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with the client’s leadership team to build talent capability across the organization through talent acquisition, talent development, succession planning, inclusion & diversity.
- Function as a coach and trusted business adviser to influence business leaders in areas of leadership, employee relations, organization design and effectiveness, talent management, performance management, rewards and recognition, change management, and the potential impact of short and long-term decisions and strategies.
- In collaboration with leadership, build a positive employee environment and drive key initiatives in support of a performance culture built on accountability, employee engagement and recognition that emphasizes Motorola Solutions' values and leadership model.
- Implement change management process, capability and governance into key projects and initiatives with a view to making change sustainable in the future.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our company's strategy, business operations, culture and competition with particular knowledge around key HR functions.
- Learn to anticipate emerging business needs and work with the client to identify HR business solutions that support their overall objectives.
- Work with other members of the Global HR team to identify and implement business process improvements.
- Ensure the consistent application of (and compliance with) HR and company policies, processes and systems.
- Partner closely with other COE's (e.g. Talent Management, Rewards, Talent Acquisition, People Connect, etc.).
- Partner closely with third party vendor on ensuring Expat assignments/transfers are a positive experience for our employees taking International assignments.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior level HR team members.
- Bachelors Degree is required. Emphasis in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- Prior experience in supporting a large client group (500+ employees preferred).
5+ year of HR experience
10 to 25%
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to no discrimination because of race, color, creed, marital status, age, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.