YETI is searching for an individual to fill the role of Financial Analyst supporting our Corporate FP&A function. The role will be a key business partner and key financial support for the executive team. This includes supporting the company’s month-end close review, forecasting and budgeting, and monthly business review processes, as well as any ad hoc requests as needed. This individual needs to be highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to management. They must be a collaborative problem-solver, who not only understands the numbers, but also the broader business context around them. To be successful, the Corporate FP&A Analyst must be able to communicate effectively with both the finance teams as well as the Executive Management teams to provide critical information and escalate and address roadblocks.
- Support the month-end close process via operating expense variance analysis vs. prior periods and versus forecasts / budgets
- Partner with the rest of the Corporate FP&A team to complete the annual budgeting process and monthly forecast process
- Provide finance support to the corporate functional leaders, including HR, IT, Legal, etc. Responsibilities include monthly reporting of actuals vs. plan, as well as re-forecasting of spend for the remaining periods in the year.
- Own the capital expenditure reporting, forecasting, and analysis for the company, including developing new tools and processes.
- Generate Quarterly Business Review, BoD, and other management presentations
- Own various ad hoc analysis and presentations as needed for senior management
- Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into our business and help management understand how to scale, manage and grow the business predictably and profitably across all channels
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the organization
- Partner with executive leadership to establish metrics to monitor and report productivity and growth
- Provide analysis of monthly financial & operational results including the interpretation of current month performance as a predictive tool for attainment of quarterly and full year performance expectations.
Characteristics for Success:
- Undergraduate degree in finance or accounting with strong academic credentials
- MBA considered valuable but not required
- 3-5 years of finance experience, primarily in an FP&A role supporting SG&A functions
- Experience with fast growing consumer goods companies
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP experience a plus
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and persistent with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Is known for developing and delivering results on a timely basis
- Able to work in an ambiguous, fast-growing team-first environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; Adept at delivering high level presentations and business partnering with executives
YETI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer