Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
Handles all administrative duties required by the Sales and Marketing Divisions in order to provide superior services to our guests.
- Schedules and prioritizes work load to meet deadlines of all managers.
- Types and distributes all correspondence, including letters, emails, proposals, contracts, etc. for assigned managers. Ensures that all correspondence is 100% accurate.
- Maintains reader files.
- Maintains account files and ensures that all information is included in file, i.e. post convention reports, letters, fax information, etc.
- Checks own mailbox in the morning and afternoon.
- Answers calls to sales office by third ring.
- Ensures that all managers receive messages in a timely manner. (Messages to include name and phone, group or company name, number of caller, date and time call received.)
- Enters group information (sites, resumes) in Access.
- Enters work orders in Synergy as directed by managers.
- Assists unassigned managers as needed.
- Updates bulletin boards on assigned months.
- Gathers materials and mails packages to clients as necessary.
- Takes detailed inquiry leads and submits to appropriate manager.
- Inputs amenities into Epitome for VIP clients and processes paperwork (amenity card, receipt signature from Room Service.)
- Processes outgoing mail.
- Covers for reception during lunch
- Takes minutes at committee/assistant meetings as directed.
- Participates in schedule rotation for late coverage on days the office closes early.
- Must be able to work alone as well as work well with others.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be extremely computer savvy (Microsoft Word, Publisher, Outlook, Express, Excel).
- Previous knowledge of Delphi, Opera and Synergy preferred.
- Must have good organizational skills.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.