Since 2001, we’ve aspired to be the leading global destination for hair removal, continually raising the bar on the experience. In this fast-paced world, attention to customer experience & quality control is often lacking or non-existent. We believe in the continual improvement in everything Shobha - whether that be our team members, the services we offer, or the products we create. Best known for our consistent quality and a heightened level of client sensitivity, we have earned many accolades from the media and beauty industry, including "Best Bikini Wax" by New York Magazine and Allure’s “Best Brow Treatments” in America. These achievements are continually recognized by the devoted clientele who frequent our five New York City & two DC-area salons.
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented and creative copywriter intern to join our Marketing team! This paid-internship opportunity is ideal for the candidate that has strong writing skills, the ability to write highly engaging content, positive“can-do” attitude, proactive, is dedicated to quality and has an amazing attention to detail.
Core Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create error-free highly engaging writing content for social media, website, blog and emails.
· Collaborate with other team members to proofread and edit marketing related written materials.
· Work with marketing team to study project specifications,schedule projects & to ensure final content is engaging and consistent across all Shobha Standards & Branding.
· Ability to proof own work.
· Knowledgeable and proficient in emerging industry related trends.
· At least 1 year of content creation experience. Work samples must be provided.
· Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
· Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
· Willing to take feedback openly with a positive attitude, while also being willing and able to provide creative solutions.
· Punctual and reliable with deadlines.
· Genuinely warm, an ambitious disposition, and a collaborative team player.
· Go-getter mindset and creative thinker with demonstrated skills writing powerful and engaging high-quality content.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: