Finance - QuickBooks Experience necessary
- Liaison to outside accounting service and CPA firm
- Knowledge of how to read Profit and Loss statement
- Review monthly financials with President/CEO
- Works with staff to ensure adequacy of accounting practices such as;
- handling of funds
- internal controls
- reporting to government agencies
- accounts receivable collections
Office Operations and Administrative Support
- Responsible for incoming mail according to internal controls and stamps and takes outgoing mail to post office each day.
- Vendor liaison to office equipment and contract services.
- Provide administrative support to President/CEO, COO, and Vice President of Membership and Marketing.
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls to RIHA/EF office and assisting callers with inquiries.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Assists team members with events, meetings and team projects and other day-to-day activities.
- Responsible for processing new and canceled members and managing checklists.
- Schedule participants for training seminars, webinars, workshops, and certification classes
- Assist President/CEO in preparation for Board of Directors Meetings.
- Develop and administer a process for identifying, monitoring, and data-entry of potential members in partnership with sales staff
- Ensure maintenance of membership records in sufficient detail to support communications and research through management of member status forms
- Follow up on Partnership Marketing Sales and manage notebook to insure customer is receiving what was promised.
- Report to endorsed partners monthly on the status of new and cancelled members.
- Maintain inventory of collateral materials and prepare sales packets for outside sales staff.
- Schedules CEO meetings and travel.
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
- Attend relevant meetings and seminars when feasible and dress professionally.
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Financial: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)