Blanchford Landscape Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Landscape Account Manager!
Since 1997, Blanchford Landscape Group has built a team of dedicated professionals by helping them grow and focus on their special talents and interests. The power of our team is in their diverse skills, perspectives, and talents. We’re all working toward the same goal: serving our clients with exceptional outdoor living spaces.
Our team has taken their love of the outdoors and made it their career. When you see the smiling faces of our team, ask them what they love about their job. They can share the many reasons why they love enriching the lives of our clients, the community, and the environment we’re proud to call home.
This position is an excellent growth opportunity for an individual seeking great benefits, competitive wages, and a friendly team.
The Landscape Account Manager is a key member of our sales team and will be responsible for:
- Generating client leads and creating garden and home décor solutions to meet sales goals
- Producing innovative and creative outdoor living, garden care and Holiday Decor solutions for clients
- Generating renewals, upsells and enhancement sales, working to meet or exceed division sales goals.
- Creating strong relationships with clients and prospects.
- Delivering exceptional projects at company quality standards, budget and profit requirements
Our top candidate for this position will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of landscape maintenance/horticulture experience
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
We offer a great work environment and competitive compensation package including:
- Base salary plus sales commissions with a total compensation of $65,000+
- Unlimited PTO, including holidays
- Health insurance 80% company paid
- Dental, Vision, Accident & Disability Insurance
- Roth/401k plan with company match
- Cell phone data reimbursement
- Company gear/uniforms
- Caring, dedicated, passionate & professional company culture
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bozeman, MT 59718: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location