TENNESSEE – Work from Home
Holland America Line is currently looking to hire Work at Home Reservations Sales Agents in the Tennessee metropolitan areas including, Nashville-Davidson–Murfreesboro–Columbia-Knoxville-Morristown-Sevierville-La Follette-Chattanooga-Cleveland-Athens, etc.
ONLY applicants that currently live in the state of Tennessee will be considered at this time.
We are committed to our mission:
Through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time.
Holland America Line's mission guides our business to deliver once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests, care for our employees, remain stewards of the environment and operate in partnership with the people and organizations in the communities in which we do business. Our Corporate Team supports a fleet of 14 modern classic ships offers more than 500 sailings a year visiting all seven continents. This is a work at home/remote position.
As a Work at Home Reservation Sales Agent for Holland America Line, you will respond to a variety of inbound calls from Travel Agents and consumers. You will utilize your superior customer service skills to build rapport, recommend and book cruises, Land and Sea Journeys, and options. Be a knowledgeable resource for Travel Agents and consumers. Provide quality customer service on all calls. Maintain department's telephone service level goals. In this position, selected candidates will train and work from home.
- Apply professional customer service techniques in assisting Travel Agents with the sale and booking of cruises and Land and Sea Journeys.
- Be a motivated self-starter, with the ability to achieve personal goals and support departmental objectives.
- Provide superior customer service, answer all questions and be a knowledgeable resource for travel professionals and consumers.
- Proactively assist Travel Agents and consumers with problems that might occur on a reservation and work across departments to provide seamless resolution.
- Provide customers accurate information consistent with department standards, document customer information, recap itinerary, and advise customers of the correct terms and conditions.
- Any special projects as directed by the Supervisor or Manager of Reservations.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in positions in the area of customer service or sales.
- Experience in the travel and hospitality industry preferred.
- Experience working in a high volume call center is preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers, employees, and management.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated since you will be working from home.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems with the ability to trouble shoot issues independently from home.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multi-tasking and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Cable internet service must be AVAILABLE where you live and meets required minimum download and upload speeds. No Satellite.
- Your home must have a designated and suitable quiet work space area.
- Must currently live in the state of Tennessee.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED! If selected, Holland America Line will provide the following:
- All equipment including, computer (PC with dual monitors), headset, soft phone.
- A separate business line installed in your home paid by the Company.
- Paid training full-time virtual training from your home, 40 hours per week, and will last four to five consecutive weeks.
- Start date will be: Monday, October 21, 2019.
- Hours for training are Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm PST.
- After training, your assigned work shift will include 6 weekend days per quarter and 10:30am-7:00pm PST weekdays. May vary based on company needs. Shifts changes are awarded based on your seniority and work performance.
- We ask that you commit to the training and the first 90 days of employment without any time off to begin with.
- Time off benefits – paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time.
- Travel – Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family.
- Health – Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts.
- Wellness – Health and wellness programs include discounted health benefits and memberships.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Up to 80% with a maximum of $3000 per fiscal year.
- 401(k) – Company match of 33% on employees first 6% contribution with 100% vesting after 4 years of service.
- Profit Sharing Plan – Eligible after 1 year of service.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Discount on Carnival Corporation stock.
- Training – In-house Discover University courses on professional development.
- Rewards & Incentives – Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives; special employee discounts for local venues, banking services and retail stores.
Next Steps... For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our application process is quick and easy, be sure to login to our Talent Center and create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.