This position requires a Bachelor's in Business, Finance, Economics or other highly quantitative field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in audit or management consulting, business unit leadership, and/or strategic planning.
- Experience developing and implementing business operations management and process improvements to streamline operations.
- Strong quantitative background with experience managing datasets, spreadsheets and determining insights to inform key business decisions.
- Ability to look ahead and balance strategic projects and initiatives with tactical day-to-day reporting and management cadence.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior management teams, manage and execute projects with a strong bias for action; ability to effectively prioritize projects and meet aggressive, recurring deadlines.
Amazon Pay Americas is looking for a dynamic, results-driven leader to deliver programs to deliver value through the lifecycle of our small merchant business. Amazon Pay is a service that makes it easy for millions of buyers, who have established a relationship and stored their shopping details with Amazon, connect and transact with merchants, on external merchant sites and applications. The Small Merchant Program leader will have end-to-end responsibility for scaling operations to deliver new benefits, de-bottleneck pain points, and grow affinity with our Merchants. The role will be responsible for collaborating with the WW Amazon Pay regions and global product and marketing organizations. The ideal candidate will use their energy, enthusiasm and experience to deliver impeccable results, continuing our history of outstanding growth and positioning Amazon Pay as the provider of choice for merchants and buyers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define targeting and personalization strategy across the small merchant portfolio. Work with product marketing & communications to deliver high quality promotions.
- Build a scalable merchant health program to monitor and make immediate improvements or define new product and marketing requirements.
- Potential for minimal travel (< 10%).
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related experience.
- Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly & analyze quantitatively.
- Ability to juggle many tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-moving environment, and must be a self-starter who is excited about technology.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
- Experience with e-commerce businesses and/or payment processing solutions.