The Busser and BOH (back of house) staff are some of the most supportive roles we have in the cafe. As part of the service team, they impact the guest throughout their whole experience. From setting tables, to communicating with the other work groups without their partnership we would not be successful. You will be using your ability to multitask to execute each shift to the standards of service.
All crew members provide friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable guest service that goes above and beyond at all times. Each crewmember contributes and excels in a team service environment. You will be responsible for understanding and following all company standards, guidelines, and performing opening, on-going, and closing side-work duties.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Current CA Food Handler’s Card.
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of the busser and dishwasher standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Clear and reset tables according to the restaurant’s guidelines, keep bus stations stocked with supplies.
- Communicate with management and servers to ensure efficient service and guest satisfaction.
- Follow the restaurant’s service standards when serving and assisting guests (e.g. refilling water glasses).
- Maintain restaurant cleanliness throughout shift.
- Contribute to the restaurant team by assisting whenever needed.
- Interact in a courteous and professional manner with guests, management, and co-workers.
- Maintain restaurant standards of hygiene and sanitation and follow all Health Department regulations.
- Opportunity for promotion and career development
- Responsibilities may change as needed in the future
Job Type: Part-time
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Long Beach, CA (Preferred)
- CA Food Handler License (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)