Association Management firm looking to hire a full-time, experienced Administrative Assistant for one of our Portfolio Managers. This is a fast-paced office, with a high volume of calls and emails.
Full-time: Monday- Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm.
NOTE: EXPERIENCED REQUIRED.
Please read and follow application instructions at the bottom
NOTE: Resumes which do not meet minimum requirements will NOT be reviewed
All applicants must:
* have at least (2) years Administrative Assistant experience
* have solid organizational skills
* be detail-oriented
* have the ability to follow precise directions
* be a self-starter
* have excellent customer service skills
* maintain a consistent, regular attendance record
* have excellent written and oral communication skills (including spelling and correct grammar usage)
* have strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Outlook, and be easily adaptable to company specific software
* have employment eligibility in the U.S.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* handling a large volume of calls- assisting members as necessary, directing the member to the proper resource and documenting the call
* receiving a large volume of emails- responding and documenting the email in a timely and appropriate fashion
* processing vendor works orders, sending correspondence
* assisting the Portfolio Manager with day to day responsibilities
* other general administrative duties including, but not limited to, daily mailings, copies, and filing
If interested, please reply with ONLY your resume in a PDF format. NO COVER LETTERS PLEASE.
Email subject line should read: Full Time Admin. Attach your email as a PDF. We will not accept any other form of attachments.
Verifiable references will be required. Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour