Do you want to disrupt manufacturing IT? We are building the best team in the industry to bring consumer-grade user experiences to a space overrun by ancient enterprise technology. Tulip is developing the Manufacturing App Platform and Shop-Floor IoT Hardware to bring people back to the center of manufacturing, enable Manufacturing Engineers to create apps without code and to connect their apps to machines, sensors and smart tools. Our self-service platform allows customers and partners to instrument and augment production lines that would otherwise rely on paper to share information, collecting vital data about what’s really happening on the factory floor.
We’re based in Somerville, MA and have raised $13m from NEA, Pitango and other leading investors. Our customers include some of the largest manufacturers in the world across numerous verticals. We’ve been recognized by leading industry analysts such as a Cool Vendor by Gartner, Innovator by IDC and Entrepreneurial Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan. If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, are prepared to work hard, and want to make a lasting impact on our organization and the manufacturing industry, we'd love to talk to you.
About the role
As a Finance Specialist, you will play and integral role in helping us scale our business. You will be responsible for key financial processes including invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll. You will ensure our finance operations run smoothly and drive process improvements. If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast growing company, we want you on the team as a Finance Specialist.
- Oversee Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Payroll operations
- Manage invoicing process, interfacing with our sales and delivery organizations
- Manage collections while delivering amazing customer service and experience
- Maintain monthly metrics and continuously develop new tools and processes to increase efficiency and productivity of our finance operations
- Manage the month and quarter-end close process
- Respond to vendor inquiries and troubleshoot issues with vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a quantitative field
- Can work well both independently, with little instruction, and on a team
Highly accurate and detail oriented
- Highly analytical mind and not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- 0-3 years experience in a finance, accounting, or analytical role
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- Familiarity with Quickbooks
- Advanced Excel skills